Talk about six degrees of separation..
these two have so many incredible stories oh how they came together, it would take me an entire blog to share.. but trust me when I say, it was nothing short of fate that had them bound to be together long ago.
Such a unique and creative couple..so many handmade elements and personal touches.. Summerour Studio fit them perfectly to host the throw down party and contrasted the classic vibes of the ceremony.
Their wedding was a true experience and expression of their love together. You walked into the room, and you felt it… It was unforgettable.
August 1st, 2015 // Summerour Studio + Christ the King
- Dress designer – Essence of Australia
- Bridesmaids dresses – J. Crew; Groomsmen tuxes – The Blk Tux
- Bridal accessories: Shoes – Badgely Mischka; Veil – Pronovias; Satin belt – Essence of Australia; Crystal belt – not sure brand but from RK Bridal in NYC;
- Groom’s Tux – custom made by Billy Reid
- Invitations – Christine designed –Boxcar Press.
- Cake – Gabriel’s
- Catering – Bold American Events; King of Pops
- Hair & makeup – Jennifer Nieman
- Floral design – Lindsay Coletta
- Wedding coordinator – Simply Charming Socials
- DJ – Mike Zarin
- Dance lessons – Pierre Bush of Ballroom Dance Clubs of Atlanta
- Photo Booth – Snap-a-Razzi
- Videography – Before Your Eyes Cinematography
- Wedding Ring – custom-made by Brilliant Atlanta
- Alterations – Ruby V of Bridal Couture by Ruby V