I can’t say enough about these two kind hearted, in love, Nashville dwellers. As a photographer, I love LOVE, and I especially love getting to document incredible people.
They started out as friends at UT, and that evolved into something much more… an incredible friendship, and now marriage.
I loved their rocking Nashville styles and the way they looked at each other…like no one else was around. Houston Station was a prefect fit for that rustic, elegant feeling of their day.
Thanks for having this Atl gal up for a weekend! It was a treat;)
July 25th, 2015 // Christ the King and Houston Station // Nashville, TN
1. Dress Designer – Allure Bridals
2. Bridesmaids Designers – Left to right (per the photo I just tagged you in on IG) – Alfred Angelo, Revolve Clothing, Donna Morgan, (then me), Adrianna Papell, Lulus, Gianni Bini,
3. Wedding Shoes – Altar’d State; Reception Shoes – Sam Edelman; Satin Sash – The White Room (Lebanon, TN location), Veil – The White Room (Lebanon, TN location), Earrings – Kendra Scott, Robes- “Just Cottons” on Etsy
4. Tux – Vera Wang, Tommy’s reception boots – Lucchese
5. Invitations/Save the Dates: Designs in Paper
6. Church Programs/Table Numbers – Erin Tallent (Matron of Honor)
7. Cake – Nashville Sweets
8. Catering: Beyond Details
9. Hair – Katie Russo Beauty
10. Makeup – Erin Tallent (Matron of Honor)
11. Koozies – Southern Printing
12. Flowers -Vintage Florals
13. Lighting – Nashville Audio Design
14. Rentals (tables, chairs, flatware, linens, etc) – Southern Events
15. DJ – High Tone Entertainment
15. Wedding Planners – Firefly Events in Nashville
16. Ceremony Venue – Christ the King, Reception- Houston Station
17. All Chalkboard Calligraphy/Wedding Invitation Envelope Calligraphy – Erin Tallent (Matron of Honor)
18. Garter (Real) – Made by Debbie Martin (mother of bride) and Mary Allen (friend of bride) from the original lace of bride’s mother’s wedding dress
19. Cake Knife – From bride’s mom and dad’s wedding on august 4, 1984
20. “Cards & Gifts for the Mr. & Mrs.” Chalkboard: Heavy Metal Co.
21. PHOTOGRAPHY – MICHELLE SCOTT PHOTOGRAPHY