I honestly couldn’t ask for a better couple or wedding to start off the 2015 season with. I left their wedding with warm fuzzes inside.
They reminded me of all things I loved about weddings, and why I am passionate about documenting them.
Family, life long friendships, faith, and timeless love…. were just to name a few.
The weather seemed to changed from gloomy to sunny and warm and beautiful just for their day.
The way Tyler looked at Molly when she walked down the aisle…with a look that could tell a thousands words.. like she was the one he had waited for all his life.
This light during the ceremony was nothing short of breathtaking , and I was taken aback editing the photos with the single beam of sunlight that seemed to surround Molly and Tyler oh so perfectly.
The speeches were heartfelt, Christ centered, and moving.
I just wanted to stay around and give everyone a big hug before I left.
It was that kind of a day:)
March 7th, 2015 // The Farm at Ridgeway // South Carolina
Check out Finn Smyth’s awesome videography for the day HERE.
- dress designer- Jim Hjelm
- bridesmaids dresses by- Various stores…they picked their own
- suit/tux- Tommy Hilfiger
- invitations- Wedding Paper Divas
- cake/cupcakes- Molly mother & aunt
- catering/food- France’s Catering
- hair & makeup- hair by Kelsey Fissella of Clines Salon Vista, makeup by my bridesmaid Mikenna Renshaw
- flowers or floral design- American Floral
- wedding coordinator- no professional wedding coordinator. My friend helped out a lot.
- wooden slabs- made by a family friend, Paul Leas (owner of Forestry First)
- venue – The Farm at Ridgeway, SC