I count my lucky stars every time a couple like Brittanny and Will walk through my doors. They are two incredibly talented, humble, good looking, smarties that are madly in love with each other, and they honored me with the invitation to document their quirky Pi Day wedding. Will even handmade all the ceremony hanging flower displays and the wood bars. Pretty amazing!
We all connect in our love for this wonderful city and all its urban charm. I was told to, I quote “embrace the sketchiness” ..some of my favorite verbiage..so thats exactly what we did! Ambient Plus Studio gives you that opportunity for super clean and contemporary look , with the contrast of that raw city vibe right at the doorstep. So I loved it of course..!
Above all else though, these two were just smitten for each other…and their sweetness really over took everyone that was there to witness it.
March 14th, 2015 // Ambient Plus Studio // Atlanta, GA
- dress designer – Berta Bridal
- bridesmaids dresses by: BHLDN
- bridal accessories: shoes, belt, wrap, headpiece, jewelry ect,: BHLDN for earrings, halo/headpiece, shoes; Etsy: garter
- suit/tux – Men’s Wearhouse
- invitations – Whitney Port Collection. Ordered at Wedding Paper Divas
- table number design – BHLDN
- cake/cupcakes – Cake was Publix; Petit Fours were Local Three
- catering/food – Local Three
- hair & makeup – Van Michael Salon. Nilan Christen
- flowers or floral design – Candler Park Flowers – Dawn and Kristin
- wedding coordinator – Nicole Massey (Our Function)
- party planner – Carly Monroe, the chef – Ben Barth