Tori and Drew returned to their hometown of Macon to get married at the character filled 1800’s mansion, the Historic Hay House.
I have been dreaming of shooting a wedding here since the days I set eyes on it, so I was beyond thrilled when they found me.
Secret doorways, darkly lit hallways, and ornate furnishing from that time period decorate the house.
A bit of a photographers dream.
These two lovers were sweet on each other all night. I loved watching their story unfold here.
October 22nd, 2016 // Hay House // Macon, GA
- dress designer – Marisa, Bridals by Lori, Atlanta, Ga
- bridesmaids dresses by: amsale, Bella Bridesmaids, Atlanta, Ga
- bridal accessories: shoes, belt, wrap, headpiece, jewelry ect,
- suit/tux – Pronto Uomo
- shoes – Betsy Johnson
- earrings – BHLDN
- invitations – Minted
- cake/cupcakes – Regina S. Bacon Macon, Ga
- catering/food – Kudzu
- hair & makeup – Tiffany Boiski /Tiphany Bee Decatur, Ga
- flowers or floral design – Southern Florals and Drapes Macon, Ga
- engagement ring – Southern Classic Jewelry Atlanta, Ga
- wedding ring (hers) – Cortez Macon, Ga
- DJ – Cinder Sound Productions Macon, Ga
- harpist – Calista Ann Koch
- venue – Hay House
- Photography – Michelle Scott Photography
- Second Photographer – Harmony Blackwell Photography