Sometimes you just click with people. Cassidy had me smiling ear to ear from day one, first convo.
No surprise their day was basically like an explosion of happiness in my camera..my vibes all over it.
Color, fun, authenticity, and classic city style in one of the best. My ole stomping ground, Chicago.
Real emotion. Real love. These two are the real deal.
Still floating on a wedding cloud from this day. Much love. xoxo!
- Invites, mirror, banner and seating cards designer: Remy Glock
- Flowers: Flor Del Monte
- Band: Andrew Blake Band
- Makeup: Deanna Rae Artistry
- Dress designer: Austin Scarlett
- Kory’s Tux: Generation Tux
- Hair: Jason Payne at Orbit Salon
- My shoes: Menbur
- Videographer: Alan Whitney
- Venue: Lacuna Artist Lofts
- Church: Holy Family Catholic Church
- Slip on shoes : Soludos
- Groomsmen Suits: BlackTux
- Bridesmaid dresses: Alfred Sung
- Photographer: Michelle Scott Photography
- Second Photographer: Harmony Blackwell Photography
Lacuna Artists lofts was an incredible venue for the reception. I loved all the art that was always changing, and not to mention the epic skyline views from the rooftop.