It’s hard not to want to post every photo I take sometimes at weddings like these. I knew Stephanie’s family through my husband and showing up to ‘work’, really just seemed like my treat. I loved how unique everything was to them..from her wild flowers and bohemian glam style, to the home brew made by her dad. As I spend time with these photos I was reminded of a few moments that really got me.. like seeing Johnny’s delight when he saw her for the first time in her wedding gown… or hearing Stephanie whisper ” I love you” to her mom as she walked down the aisle.. and I can’t forget grandma at the end of the night.. dancing in her bare feet without a care in the world! The happiness was palpable that night. Much love you two! Muah!
Aska Farms of Blue Ridge // May 14th, 2016
- dress designer: Leanne Marshall, The Sentimentalist
- bridesmaids dresses by: Rent the Runway, Macy’s, Amazon, ASOS, and vicicollection.com.
- suit / tux designer: Michael Kors– rented through Heritage Outfitters in Kennesaw, GA.
- shoes: Target +Cole Haan.
- flowers: Patti Cramer of Holland Daze Wedding //Arbor Décor for Ceremony Will Hopkins of Fleu de Coop
- bridal accessories :(custom)The Sentimentalist // headpiece was by Twigs & Honey
- invitations design by: Minted.com
- table number design: Minted.com
- donuts from Ray’s Donut Shop off Highway 5 in Marietta.
- catering/food: Fajitas by Center Cut Catering
- location: Aska Farms of Blue Ridge in Blue Ridge, GA
- Photographer : Michelle Scott Photography
- Second Photographer : hubby, Ryan Osterhoudt 🙂
- DJ : Estabon Watson of Espeute Productions
- Event Planner: Lorie Keener // Event Mark, LLC
- Signs: Custom artis, Deborah Tidwell
- Rentals :North Georgia Party Rentals ,Fleu de Coop Antiques, Woodstock Antiques , Cover Ups Linens ,BBJ Linens