I don’t think a wedding can get more intimate and personal than in your own backyard. I don’t usually get to shoot such a cozy experience, so it was truly a treat.
Once you arrived, you immediately felt welcomed and like family.
Bethany and Byron were so clearly brought together by their faith, and passion for God, that is was truly a testament to His love for us to witness the day.
He gave them the greatest gift that day, a lifetime with each other.
July 11th, 2016
- dress designer; Aura Bridal
- bridesmaids dresses by: lulu’s
- bridal accessories: RSVP shayla high heels, Flower crown; Jessica Franklin (matron of honor)
- Vest and pants ( K&G ) shirt ( Joseph A Banks )
- Invitations; Vista print
- Cake; Miss Mamie’s cupcakes, Marietta square
- Catering ( Ida Benson – Jaja )
- The Dream Team ( Hair; Hallie Duckworth and Make up; Liana Braendli )
- flowers and arch; SomeTheme To Talk About L.L.C.
- Wedding coordinator; Mia Lapointe and assistant Makenzie Albert
- Tent/chairs/lights – Amerevent
DJ – Amp’d ( Brian Sires ) //Porch lighting and design – Walter and Theresa Reddick
Videography – Loree Videography